"TAKE CARE MY FRIEND ! Meldric Aka Sexy Swisz "


Okay okay ! Since I DUn wan to Sleep I shall Do a Post For This Friend of Mine whom I knew For more than 10 years ! (im beside him only haha )

That is !

Tadah! He is MELDRIC ! A.k.a Sexy Swisz



He is Going to Fly Later On ! To Wuhan China For 6 weeks
You know what that means?!!!!


NO
SUPPER BUDDY FOR 6 WEEKS BODOH !

Well, That's the bad thing ! BUT !!

BUTT!!!! There is good things as well !!

I GOT ONE LESS PPL TO XL ME !!!

I GOT ONE LESS FRIEND WHICH IS TALLER THAN ME !!!

WOOOOoooOOOooHoooOOOooOO

haha Kay lar. Putting those aside , Still A very Big Wishes to Him!

BON VOYAGE ! Take care ANd Come Back WIf 3 pieces !

Wife and Junior Meldric ! :D

JUST KIDDING :P

SEE?! I FINISH THIS POST
FASTER THAN YOU MELDRIC LIM SEE THIS !

(wait , he just say YES !
DONE ! when I type this out ! NBBB LOL )

TAKE CARE MELDRIC ! SEE YOU IN 6 WEEKS TIME !

( I will be waiting for our next supper :D )




BYE ! Tag/ Comment At THis Page (CLickable)


P/s: Paiseh I just realise I use too much " ! " in this post LOL