Virgin Trip to Timbre !

Photobucket

Oh yeah ! I went timbre for the first time ! With Serena, Andy and Jiaqi !

I always heard that this place is very good for chilling but I haven got a chance and finally ! Yay ! I love that place ! Provided I have my own transport ! That's a plus point !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cool Place isnt it ! With the very warm feeling lighting ! 

Photobucket

We settled down and have a look at the menu ! Anyway if you are coming PLEASE PLEASE strongly recommend that you make a reservation ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

My first drink for the night. Sherly Temple,

Photobucket

And the other order Cinderella, Virgin Sakura and Virgin Strawberry Margari ! Still got Bailey i think !

Here's our food ! 

Photobucket

Louisiana Fries

Photobucket

Potato Wedges

Photobucket

Timbre's Fried Chicken
Photobucket

Half Half  Hawaiian and Duck Pizza !

Photobucket

Ladies and Gentleman ! Start Your Engine ! 

Photobucket

Ladies ! 

Photobucket

Me and Andy ! 

Photobucket

So the whole night we sat that and take photos ! waited for the live band ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reading / Doodling !

Photobucket

Then Andy Dedicate the Song ! We dunno what to choose so I told him put lazy song by bruno mars since it's a saturday ! but they didnt sing it though dk why :) it's okay ! our name came out on the screen ! 

And we had to rush for train =.= This is why I say go with car better ! haha  ! 

I enjoyed myself that night really ! Definitely I'm going back there especially when I have a god damn CAR LICENSE NOW ! :D Ciao ! 

Photo Credit : LeonGraphy / AndyStorm