Singapore Blog Awards 2011

Hell yeah ! Photobucket is working again ! 

Singapore Blog Awards 2011 Just ended not long ago ! It is my first time going to the blog awards ! As a guest though haha ! (photography not good enough so not in finalist :( haii.... ) 

First of all Congrats to all Winners and The finalist ! All winner la okay? So doesnt matter you win anot ! I want top 10 also dont have :( haha ! cheers* 

And so this year theme is historical theme and it's all about Social Media of course ! How would it be if social media existed in the past? What if Hitler had a iphone /blackberry or Galaxy S ? haha 

This year the Singapore Blog Awards is held at Shanghai dolly ! it's my first time there too ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Food were provided too ! I didn't had any haha ! I was busy taking photos ! :) 
Although I'm not the official photographer but I always act like one ! Hai... 
I love to cover this kind of events !!! 

Photobucket

The ladies ! taking their food haha ! From left Clara, Hayley, Jayley 

So many familiar faces ! Like a big family gathering !! 

Photobucket

Performance before the event start ! 

Photobucket

Yongwei started posing ! LOL! 

Photobucket

Wide screen version of Dick Lee ! 

Photobucket

Joyce's Outfit ! :) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joyce with Darren ! I molested you darren ! I know ! haha I curious mah ! :P his top material so unique ! Go and read his blog and you will know why I say I molested him !

Photobucket

Guest of Honour ! 

Photobucket

Hisham ! One of the finalist ! I voted for him ! (Y) 

Photobucket

The bloggers ! 

Photobucket

Me with Clara ! She dress up well ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Yutaki and Eric With Joyce 

Photobucket

Jayley Hayley With kaykay and Jacqueline

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's eric with his trophy for best social media integrated blog ! Grats Again ! 

Smith did planking again ! haha 

Photobucket

Anyway ! I had lots of fun at the blog awards ! Oh yea not forgetting Conan ! haha ! Forever capturing my unglam ! 


This is the video sharing for the best dress contest ! Credit to Superadrianme.com ! 

Enjoy the video ! See you guys next year ! :)