25 Big Pictures of Leongraphy's Christmas

Photobucket

Studio M , Located In Clark Quay of Singapore, the place I stayed over during Christmas with a bunch of crazy drunkens And This is the first Singapore Hotel I ever stayed in ! :) Mad but Fun

Photobucket

The check in Lobby of the Hotel , Studio M

Photobucket

First Polaroid taken , from the left, Meldric aka Swiszy, Andy aka Andystorm , Jing Long aka Leongraphy <3>

Photobucket

Check in counter ! After which we headed up to our cosy room :)

Photobucket

Top View

Photobucket

Bottom View

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First few shots of the day :) Love the full body mirror !!

Photobucket

Outfit for the day ^^

Photobucket

"Checkpoint" Shot before fetching Jiaqi from UE square.

Photobucket

After all arrived , we gather our present and number them accordingly !

Photobucket

Meldric putting some basic makeup LOL ! organismic*

Photobucket

Camwhore on the bed !!! ^^

Photobucket

Group photo !! From Left, Qianyi aka qianyi_calando , Joyce aka forest330, yingzi aka Dream2breakaway , Jiaqi aka jqmeow_

Photobucket

The guys ! From left, Andy , Weijie Aka vveijie , Me ! , Meldric

Photobucket

Group photo !

Photobucket
Photobucket

Next was gift exchange ! then we played party popper !

Photobucket

Counsins aka #Kaceng 's Bands !
Mine is Yellow <3>

Photobucket

Some Light champagne while resting..

As the night comes..

Photobucket

They played this ! called shots I think ? I don't drink so yea I dunno haha ! ;P

Photobucket

Using this ! Johnnie Walker Black label ! I only had 2 mouth LOL ! I suck at drinking la happy?



Major Jump Post here ! Due to Many Drunken Scenes not able to show here ! :D
and Guess what? me and jiaqi was the only 2 not drunk so we took care of EVERYONE !
Some roll down the stairs , some sleep in the toilet , some sit one corner, some keep asking me to shut up , some keep asking for plastic bag wanting to vomit, some keep apologizing to me !

After all the nonsense ! finally all calm down and fall asleep :)

Photobucket

and woke up with a Mr Mister GaGa Kwan HAHA ! :P

ANd I shall end this post with the last photo !

Photobucket

Memories forever.. #Kaceng