18th Birthday Part 3

Yo Yo ! Back to Birthday ! Time for Part 3 ! This is my Actual Day Birthday ! First time In school with celebrations and wishes from so many people in class ! Thanks e54M !

First thing first I got wishes from See mun, Clarence and Yolanda in the early morning at JE when meeting to school :D

Then I reach class I had a " gate crasher " type entrance LOL ! Wedding ah :P

Photobucket

And the moment I stepped in , I saw this ! and my classmates sang happy birthday song for me ! touched much ! btw this was 1 year ago. haha !

Then they started to scribble on the board for me !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tadah !! this is what they have for me !! below !


Photobucket

Photobucket

They also wrote happy birthday in different languages !!

Photobucket

And during presentation, they all did a make up for me on my photo and put it on the first page of their presentation slides ! Here are the ugly ones !!


Photobucket

By clarence's and team

Photobucket

By Ernest team if I never rmb wrongly ( aint i sexy with make up?) LOL!

Photobucket

By my team ! LOL ! Where kawaii? it looks disgusting to me !
And gabriel they did a short clip for me I think haha ! damn classic !

NExt ! Gabriel SABO ME AGAIN ! Grab Zoan From our course also to take photo wif me ! :S

Photobucket

And ending the class with the class photos !!!

Photobucket

SPOT OUR FACILITATOR !! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






Take a break , have a kit kat before continue :D








And so After School, I dated with this awesome 4 people who also stayed the far west !!

They are *****

Photobucket

We decided to go chomp chomp as some gundu in here never go before. HAHA but before that yolanda had interviews so we waited for her ! as well waited we finish rj and listen song and also POOL-ED !

Photobucket

The guys !

Photobucket

and the "little" girl


Photobucket

and that's me hehe !


AFter that went to chomp chomp lo ! had lots of laughter in the train ! LOL ! I swear it was the funniest ever man ! LOL !

Photobucket

Ordered many food !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And I had to specially introduce the next dish we order below and that is

*
*
*
*
*

TADAH ***

Photobucket

LALA !!!

We help teck add on another seafood to his list !!! as he seldom eat seafood ! and we made see mun tried it too ! but still she dun like it ! But the other of us, clarence and yolanda treat this as good stuff can !?

DUN BELIEVE RIGHT? YOU SEE AH !?

Photobucket

SEE !! HUNTING FOR MORE LALA in the shells !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls !

Photobucket

The guys !

Next we tried to finish one cup of sugar cane in the fastest time ! 5 Straws 5 People, 1 cup of sugarcane !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was time to go ! as we stayed very far =.= haha ! so had an individual shots with them !

Photobucket

Yolanda !

Photobucket

See mun !

Photobucket

Teck !

Photobucket

Clarence !

And lastly I shall end with some stupid photo of clarence and me doing some stunts in the train LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks all Again, E54M PEOPLE !! <3>