18th Birthday Part 4 ( The finale )

Time to update my dusty blog !!! cough*


And so for my 18th birthday, I had a small gathering/celebration by asking the bloggers to my house for a simple lunch followed by mahjong and monopoly deal !

My mum cooked a big feast ! thanks mum <3

Photobucket

Look at the amount of food ! I still can remember how it taste ! yummy * drools !

Photobucket

After which had a small mahjong session! Damn Long never touch mahjong already can ! :D
Hopefully this holiday can have more session ! :)

Photobucket

While the other had monopoly deal in my room ! After which they asked me to come in my room for no reason and then they surprised me with my present ^^

Photobucket

Yup ! they bought me the instax polaroid 210 ! damn happy as I wanted to get one previously :)
So they shared and gave it to me ! One is enough ! It's meaningful to me already ^^

Photobucket

Of cos they deserved the virgin shot of the camera right ! haha :P

Photobucket

and then .. oh well. the gif explains everything ! Damn long never kana taupok already after I left the badminton team after my secondary school !

Photobucket

Took some photos using yingzi's dslr !

Photobucket

HAAH ! funny !

Photobucket

I was kind of shocked when I saw this photo, thinking what is meldric doing ! haha


I also want to specially thanks DON! for making the above video ! it was sweet man ! I cried after watching haha Thanks to all who were in the video !! <3

Photobucket

And I shall end this Birthday with this two lovely photos ! And this part will be the last part of my birthday entries. Really thanks alot to all who wish me, called me, text me, Well, it make me realised who is really those who care and other who just cant be bothered yet ! I still had a happy 18th birthday ! <3