With a Pinch of Salt

Few days ago, I went to this shop call " With a Pinch of Salt " recommended by Jiaqi and from her friend Gisiang !

So together 5 of us, Jiaqi, Andy, Joyce and Don went to tried Followed by Meldric joining us later !


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are currently having set lunch promotions on weekdays ! but we went on weekends so ya. didnt get to enjoy the promo :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The special and cute menu they had !

Photobucket

Photobucket

While Browsing through the menu, I also took some shots of the environment in the restaurant !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So we ordered our own main dishes and also side dishes like cheese fries and Onion rings !

Photobucket

while waiting...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here comes our foood !!!

Photobucket

Cheese Fries $6.90

Photobucket

Onion Rings $5.90

Photobucket

Esther Escargots 6pcs $8.90

Photobucket

Say Hawaii $8.90

Photobucket

Jumbo Chick's Leg $11.90

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mdm Chicken Corden- Bleu $11.90

Photobucket

Sissy Crab Pasta $10.90

Photobucket

Bacon and Sausage Baked Rice

Photobucket

Beef Burger $11.90

Nom Nom Nom

Photobucket

Look at don !! his cheese is so chewy !!

Photobucket

and for the first time I sua ku I nv see a ham kiap between a chicken before !!! HAHA !
and and I tried my first snail in my life !!!

Photobucket

OMG !! GROSS !
But it taste okay actually..

All the food was nice, except for myself I feel the spagetti was too creamy but the crab was nice ! not too hard not too soft , it was crispy ! Pizza was good too ! Cheese Fries I believe I can make out the same standard , because it's just normal fries with nacho cheese :) Baked Rice will not be recommended by me cos I feel the rice is very plain !

After that we had desserts as well !

Photobucket

Banana Split $4.90

Photobucket

The highly rated choco lava !!! (Y) ! $4.90

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun day out with them !! (Y) ! Quality Over Quantity I will remember it..

Location : 297 Tanjong Katong Road
Business Hours : Monday to Thursday / Sunday 11am to 11pm
Friday to Saturdays 11am to 2am