Self Portrait

Recently as you guys on my facebook should know , I did some self portrait out of boredom, well for my readers here no worries ! you guys get to see it too ! I shall post few of my favourite and share with you guys..

Here you go ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All was taken with flash hehe and tell you guys one secret ! You guys wun guess where is this place taken at right? spell this word there >> from the back and you guys will noe hehe >" teliot"


The last one as you can see, has a different hair colour and yes ! this is my new birthday hair colour , from 26 november onwards, I will be 18 ! Happy birthday to myself ! May you guys be happy happy too ! cheers..

Sorry for not updating often ! busy with school ! I will try !! I have many things to share really !

Take care people ! :)