18th Birthday Part 1

Hello Friends ! 2 Days ago was my 18th birthday ! As usual my family would always celebrate early for me ! and on 25november they bought me a cake, although not a very big one but i appreciate it!

Simple celebration, just a song and cake cutting with some photo taking with my family ! :)

Photobucket

My Mum ! Thanks Mummy for being the youngest mummy among most of my friends ! Thanks for understand what I think and supporting my in all my decisions ! Love the chats i had with you every week about my friends and my problems in life ! <3>

Photobucket

My Brother ! I guess it's the first time I posted my brother photo on my blog ! Let me guess what is in you guy's mind ! YES he is my real brother haha ! I know we don't look alike ! Thanks for being the one going against me in the family ! if not it will be so boring ! thanks for discussing with me about different hairstyle everytime though it's tiring and irritating sometime ! Thanks for kicking me when sleeping =.= LOL! Brother Forever ! <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had a family shot then ! I didnt had a solo shots with my dad ! dunno why. But ya Thanks dad ! for supporting the family, working all day without rest except sunday which is family day ! thanks for the 100% you gave to me , brother and mum ! <3>

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im LEGAL !!!! Stay Tune for Part 2 ( Bloggers , Facebook, Twitter ) , Part 3 ( Classmates , West Siders )