Lower Seletar Reservoir Park

Went there as one of my friend wanted to shoot there with her Olympus EP2 !

It was my first time going there ! had fun over there ! Let's view the photos that I took that day! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Little" boy playing with water.

Photobucket
Flower tat glow in the dark?

Photobucket
Look how amazing can the sky be , with half dark clouds and half clear clouds, so do we rain at one side and shine at the one side? Well, it do happens sometime !

Photobucket
an inappropriate item to appear in the photo at the wrong place but well we never know who left it there lol.

and then Joyce brought out her toy character to shoot ! and I join in !

Photobucket
You guys will never know how tiring it is to take this shot ! the one backstage is the man ! (Y)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and what's next is she got ripped ! Muahahah !

It's time to camwhore ! I brought my tripod so that's not a problem ! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As the time goes later.. near 4 or 5pm

Photobucket

Photobucket
the scenery just got nicer !

Photobucket
Don with Joyce's Olympus ep2 !

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don Randomly took this so, I randomly edited it too haha ! :P turn out pretty nice right?

alright ! I shall end with our group photo! <3>

Photobucket

Do visit this place call lower seletar reservoir park ! I heard it is a good place to take sunrise and sunset ! Photographers do check it out. And it is also a good place to slack there ! Totally love the ambience there ! Stay tune to more BIG PHOTOS on my next post of Andy and Weijie 's POP Parade !