Ice Cream Buffet !! @ Ion Swensens !

Yea ! Ice Cream Buffet time ! This gathering is just one day after Weijie and Andy's Pop Parade So treat it as a kind of celebration !

Photobucket

8 of us make it ! some could not though ! Well its still fun going out with them !!

NOW FOR THE FOOD !! Me and Kaizhi order main course first which will cost us 12.90 for the Ice cream buffet. For those who prefer just the ice cream buffet which is the ala carte, it will cost 18.90! So I order my favourite Baked rice ! !

Photobucket

It was damn full I swear ! And then I headed on With some Ice Cream !

With fruits , cakes, and ice cream and many more toppings to your preferences !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Near 20 flavours of ice cream to choose from ! What are we waiting for !? I took the waffle first !

Photobucket

Photobucket

My ice cream with toppings ! So colourful right !

And then suddenly kaizhi drew this !

Photobucket

So artistic leh ! haha Bu kui shi from NAFA !

Photobucket

Oreo cheesecake and chocolate mashmallow !

Andy ordered Hawaiian pizza after he came !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took some photos ! ^^

Photobucket

Why my face so stun I also dk :S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Total damage for the day :)

Photobucket

and we went out for group photo ! Me with my gakkenflex ! Taken by joyce :)

Photobucket

the girls !

Photobucket

the guys ! without kaizhi !

Photobucket

Okay, this group photo shall end my post ! And now weijie and andy is both continuing their service as a NS men now ! Andy at Air force ! at Officer Cadet School now, and Weijie at guards ! ALL the best ! and Jiayou !! See you soon :)