A Day for My Army Friends

Early Morning, when you are still sleeping soundly. I was up for a special day for my two friends, Andy and Weijie. Guess what?

It's their POP PARADE !!! Hurray for them !

They are the first batch of nsmen to pass out at the heart of the city, marina bay platform ! Jiaqi and I were invited by Andy together with his parents to attend this special moments !

Photobucket
It feels like national day..

Photobucket

Photobucket
First time taking such a shots in the early morning. Great view isn't it ? (Y)

Photobucket
Scorching Sun ! HOT AH !!

As the marching starts ! we see batch by batch of the soldiers coming in !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eggcited Parents trying to spot their son, I must say ITS IMPOSSIBLE ! lol ! they are like ants !

Photobucket
this is so grand !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
o.o !

Photobucket
Next is the Top 10 Best recruits !

Photobucket

Photobucket
Getting their awards ! and the 3rd guy dropped his gun while waiting below the stage ! omg lor!

After that they went back for a rest while the army band perform and march in again. Suddenly one soldier fainted ! And of course he got carried away !

Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can see , he is still holding to his rifle tightly lol !

next, they march to the front and get ready for the national anthem !

Photobucket

Photobucket
Extra Tripod ~!!! @#$%^&*&^%$#@

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
as they get ready for the national anthem and pledge !

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the pledge and everything, it's time to end the parade with the jockey cap throw up in the sky ! that is the best moment that I have been waiting for as I always wanted that shot so much ! and as what I expected , YES ! I got that shot that I want !

Woohoo ! THROW*

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that , Of course we went down to find andy and weijie ! took some photos ! and this shall end my post with this special day !

Photobucket
Andy with his parents

Photobucket
Me, Andy and Weijie !