YOG Appreciation Party !!

Wooo Hoo !!

Last Wednesday I attended the Appreciation Party Hosted by YOG for the volunteers at Universal Studio Singapore !

Together with other Young Photographers, We met up and had lot's of fun that night with the night rides ! First time I know that Universal Studio do open their rides at night and it's for US !! (Y) (Y)

Photobucket

It was damn crowded at the monorail area ! So many volunteers going there at one time ! OMG

Photobucket

Of Course Everyone Brought their Camera ! We are Photographer mah ! flick hair* muahaha !

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the train ! I swear this is the first time I board the train with full house ! SO DAMN SQUEEzYYYYYY Push push * :S

Photobucket

Spotted the YOG Balloon !

Photobucket

Gathered for one group photo with boss !!!

And here we go !!

Photobucket

LOL Yixian laugh until lidat ! And they are my clique for the night !

Photobucket

Kiat Peng !

Photobucket

is it desmond? haha Sorry I don't know your name :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jookee !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yee Lee !

Photobucket

Evonne !

Photobucket

Yixian :)

We then went for Mummy rides, then for dinner ! Had Indian food lol. Very expensive :( And or yea we had our mummy shot bought ! and here it is !

Photobucket

haha look at my face O.O ! :P

Photobucket

This is my main course !

Photobucket

the dessert which almost made me vomit ! Disgusting !!

Then we had this spin spin thing call accelerator if im not wrong right after we ate our dinner ! Surprisingly we didnt vomit haha !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Followed by Some Performance at the street ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we headed for the waterworld show ! My second time watching but this time at night ! So cool ! Still that nice as the first time I watch !


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lastly ended with a group photo :)

Photobucket

I had so much fun ! Woohoo Thanks YPS ! <3>