Let's Sweet Lunch Buffet !

WOOO YEAAAA !!! Finally Photobucket is working ! How can my post have no pictures right?!

So as Usual the Saturday with the Botak AndyStorm ! He wanted to try Let's Sweet Lunch buffet at Bugis ! So me , Joyce and Limei ! went to accompany him for that lunch ! Finally see them after the YOG week ! Busy me :(

Okay So So !! I was late !! For the bloody first time.. Thanks to the mrt upgrading at jurong east ah =.= Took me one hour to reach clementi just from jurong east !!! Luckily it's just one weekend !

And So Let' Sweet !!

Photobucket

Upon reaching, We went in and I then realised we only had 1 hour to eat???

Photobucket

They gave us a SUPER DUPER CUTE CLOCK ! with 50 minutes timer and then It will Ring Like Any other Bugis Street CLock, Di Di Di DI DI **** ! Noisy ! LOL

Wondering why I said 1 hour to eat but the clock put 50mins? Cos 10mins is to clear the food in case we waste food yea ! You will be fined See that one the picture? :P Well We have our ways to avoid wasting food yea right Andy ,Limei and Joyce ^^

Photobucket

And here we go like mad people taking each different food and putting it on our table and there are so many eyes looking at our table making me so malu :S HAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are many varieties of food ! Spags, Pizza, Pie, Soup, Chicken Chunk and many more !
Not forgetting the Desserts ! Best ! :)

Photobucket

I find this abit bland and one thing , their food is not really served warm which I dun like :(

Photobucket

the soup .. Forget what soup already..

Photobucket

the Chocolate Pie/Pizza ? Very Nutella ! I bet Don sure like it ! lol ! For girls who like sweet stuff and chocolates this one BAGUS !

Very Long never take picture already ! Snap Snap

Photobucket

the Ladies :)

Photobucket

the Guys :)

Now let's have a closer look at the desserts !

Photobucket

Me dun like the caramel one ! the chocolate one is nice , people who can really take green tea, do try the green tea one, not my type though :S

Photobucket

The jellies is nicer than the cake !


And there goes the alarm clock ! DIDIDIDIDIDI * ~~~ haha There goes the 1 hour like this ! :(

Well nvm , can come back again :P time to bill ! It cost around 20 bucks per pax !

Hmm, I feel it's okay ah, but as I mentioned the food is not really served warm.. and actually the chicken chunk, the hash brown and spaghetti is really average, But I do find the chocolate pie nice, the Jellies, the cakes , the small teriyaki burger not bad ! for a light lunch looking for wide range of food, it is still okay to dine there !

If you ask me to rate, I would probably give it a 3.7/5 for the food, and 4.3/5 for the ambience and the service :)

Photo Credits to Joyce :) Me never bring Camera ! regretted :(