Jtown Cafe

Thanks to Calvin Timo ! I was brought along for some Good Food that I had never tried before !

Ever Heard of Jtown Cafe? Probably no for some of you. First Impression I got was , Japanese food? haha ! then when I reach the shop I wondering why at such ulu place?

BUT I was proven so wrong, The J does not stand for Japan ! It means JAKARTA !!! Indonesia ?
Yes Indonesia.. Give you some history of this cafe, From What I know from the Boss, Rieky, This shop was opened together with his wife,Selling mainly famous street food from indonesia !

And I was surprised they eat so much in indonesia :S !!

Upon Reaching, we had an introduction to their menu, I feel they need to improve their menu because I think they are coming up with new dishes very fast ! haha

but first Let's have a look at their shop !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I order Black pepper chicken Bakmie Aya Bakso !

Photobucket

Calvin Ordered Chicken Bakmie Aya bakso, the original one !

Photobucket

While Don order the Bihun Bakso , meehoon with beef balls

Photobucket

Photobucket

From what we were told, Street stall in indonesia many sell Meehoon with beef balls. And I was surprised the noodle still taste as good after it turns cold due to us taking photos too long and there was no colouring involve ! All hand made !

Photobucket

And oh ya we were served home made ice green tea from indonesia but we all feel it taste more like Honey chrysanthemum tea ! haha but it's still very refreshing !

Then we were served with fish cake called sio may I think, in indonesia they use fish cake to make and add on with peanuts sauce ! Not my preference Sorry ! because I dun really like the fish cake that taste abit like glutinous rice !

Photobucket

And the Boss ,Rieky kept on serving the food up very very fast ! Soon it was martabak and Dumplings ! Martabak is a snack in indonesia , they usually have it like for supper. Durian Martabak was also created by Rieky using Fresh D24 Durians kept in fringe, So what you get is the hot crispy skin bread like - cake outside and then cold durian in the middle ! For durians lover like ME ! STRONGLY RECOMMENDED !!!

Photobucket

This is the Chocolate topping Martabak !

Photobucket

Look at the inside ! DROOLS ***

Photobucket

CLOSEUP ! DROOLS A BUCKET OF SALIVA**

Photobucket

Durian Martabak !! Im gonna tabao this for my parents next time ! muahah !

Photobucket

YUMMY ! I can smell the durian now ! LOL !

Next is the Dumpling ! which we 3 all agree it's very nice ! especially with the chili that they used ! heard it's from her grandmother's recipe ! secret* :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dun worry it's all halal ! ^^

After all this food infront of your face, Are you tempting to eat it now?! haha !
Additonal, if you dine there during your birthday, they give you free martabak ! ADD Points *

Thank You Rieky for the Host and Food :) !

Photobucket

If you guys have any enquiries or feedback for them do email them at Jtowncafe@gmail.com , they are also on Facebook and Twitter ( JtownCafe)

Hope you enjoy my sharing with you about JtownCafe 's food :)

Location :

Open Daily : 12 to 9pm