Starhub Urban Freestyle 2010

Yo ! Hello everyone ! Yellow Yellow Decent Fellow is back ! So as I was saying in twitter a few days ago ! I was given the opportunity by nadnut and hisham to be part of the media crew as a photographer at the Starhub Urban Freestyle 2010 ! So I went along to meet hisham , calvin, amanda and sidney at cityhall and We were seperated lately when the event starts , and sidney followedme throughout the 6.5km ! It was a very good experience for me ! Thanks nadnut and hisham !

Okay no more introduction let me show you the photos that I took and I will explain the different part of the course !


So this is the course of the whole challenge !

And I shall start from the starting point ! haha

Photobucket

Ready? Set. GO !

Photobucket

This is the first obstacle ! Man vs wild !

Photobucket

Glad to See the Elderly participating ! FIT !

Photobucket

The next obstacle ! I dk what they are suppose to do leh for this haha !

Photobucket

Nice shot here ! haha I feel la :P

Photobucket

The videographer for the event !

Photobucket

Nice one here ! real parkour !

Photobucket

Even the young came !

Photobucket

I think this event is so successful man ! See how happy they are ! ?

Photobucket

Now its time for some jump shots at one of the obstacles !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I believe they are enjoying themself like how you are enjoying looking at these photos right ! ?

Let's see their joy when they finish the course !
A sense of happiness in their smile !

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yea , thats the end of this event ! I definitely enjoy this event as much as the participant do ! I really hope to do more of this event ! Im starting to love Sports Photography already ! Do Stay tune for my next few posts ! Some facts about myself , Team Singapore Vs Team Shandong badminton friendly and also Republic Poly Freshman Orientation Day 1. Once again thank you for viewing my blog ! :D To noe more about my event coverage ! follow me on twitter (clickable)!