Badminton Team SG Vs Team Shandong, China

HELLO Everyone ! Finally I got the time to start blogging !

Just for your info, I have ended my holiday and my School Started already !
How's your holiday?? I have spend mine pretty okay. Share with me how you spend your holiday ! :D

Ehh ? What am I gonna post ah. Let me check haha paiseh ;p

Oh ! Oh ! , I wanted to share with you guys my experience during the Badminton match between Team Singapore and Team Shandong, China on 12 APril at Jurong East stadium !

I woke up late and chiong down by cab ! waste my money ! ROARR ! nvm its worth it though !

As usual I went to take photo again ! :D got some pretty nice shot !

Itching to see the photos right? hee hee ! Me too ! okay la dun play wif u le. Let 's enjoy !

Li ning is one of the sponsor i guess !

Photobucket

Let's see the men's doubles match !
Team Singapore !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Team Shandong Men's Doubles

Photobucket

Photobucket

The remaining shots are some random shots of the mixed doubles, women doubles and men singles !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

End of Photos *

In the end, Singapore Lose 1-3 to Shandong China. Expected haha.

Okay!

So this is my new series of sports photography ! How was it? haha
actually im currently blogging in schools haha this faci is so slow !

Is my blog too bored for you?? Please comment leh =.= ! Stay tune for my next post soon ! Cya People !