Republic Polytechnic Freshman Orientation

Ho Yea ! Im back !

Hello Everyone ! I went to My school Republic Poly 's Freshman Orientation Day 1 only ! to visit my friends ! Yeeshien was under SOH, and Simyee was in CCC also saw zhen xin as well !

Well ! I personally feel that they are just like us so dead during Year 1 looking at their cheer lol !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Simyee and Her new friend lol !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This ice breaker game so fun ! not like last time ! It is played like this, you have to say people names before the Student leader comes to you if not you will be paint ! So fun right? ! HiakHiak !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha above is my colleague , Yeeshien doing stupid action rofl.

Photobucket

This orientation was rather interesting as compared to what my batch have last year ! :(

I Have alot more coming up. Next would be Meldric's Return to Singapore ! Wait for it yea ! :D