Previous week, I had the chance to lunch at this buffet restaurant for my colleague farewell.
It was a halal international buffet , I wasnt having a very high hope for the food there cause of the pretty bad review by my friends ! Enough said ! There are still good point about the food there ! :)
1. Custard Bun - Simply delicious ! The best food in the whole restaurant in my view ! This is especially nice because they kept it hot.
2. Sashimi - Thick Thick Thick ! Need not explain further !
3. Durian Crumble - The best best dessert in the restaurant ! Can't get enough of this. But please drink lots of water after this. my colleague all got headache back in the office haha !
4. Prawn and Sashimi kept cool .
5. Not too much variety, just some curry, vegetables, noodle/rice and cheese wedges, totally not impress.
6.Roast Duck / Chicken and Self Diy Kimchi Noodles. the duck was salty and hard. I didnt tried the Kimchi noodles. Kinda turn off already.
7. The dessert was the best of all I would say. Lots of variety for your sweet tooth ! Fondues to Cakes to Ice Creams. Beautifully done too ! :D
Overall was quite average. The main was suppose to be the food. However, the better one was the dessert, Unless you are looking for a buffet with many desserts to end with. This is probably your choice. And importantly ,its halal ! So no more worry with bring your muslims friend to the buffet !