Republic of Singapore Air Force Open House 2011 !

Hell Yeah ! Finally Photobucket is up ! I can blog about this lo !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to Air Force open house ! Finally haha !

I guess, many guys dream to be in the air force right ! No doubt ! me too !

and many girls want to get a boyfriend or husband from air force right ! especially when he is the pilot !!

haha ! yea we all dream ! HAHA

Photobucket

Amazing helicopter and jet planes ! I love planes ! from young I have been hearing airforce airforce is the best in NS !

They are like the higher class people in NS LOL ! compared to those chiong sua one !

And this year there is aerial display show ! I die die must go right ! What's more I saw my friend's blogger preview !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So here is the storyline, there is a plane coming into Singapore wanting to attack but RSAF warned them and they ignore so they send their planes to destroy them !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Little Boy Waiting for the Show to Start

His mind must be thinking : I want to be there when I grow up ! haha ! :p that's actually what I think last time HAHA !

Photobucket

The lions jumping off lo !

Photobucket

WOOO ! like a fun !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for some jet planes fighting !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

here they go !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With explosions and flames , Exciting Much !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hercules Landing lo !

And that ends the show ! I cant really express out how the whole scene is, but it was loud and exciting with the jet planes flying in and intercepting the enemies plane ! You need to be there to feel it !

And then we went to walk around and had dinner and homed ! Below are the remaining photos ! :) Enjoy !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The end.