PlayNation !

Woohoo ! I'm Back people ! 

Photobucket

Ever Heard of the new games concept cafe call Play Nation ? I think it's new ah haha ! it's a place where you can play games and dine while you play ! I think it's super convenient and very good concept lor ! 

The first time I went to such cafe is Mind Cafe at Boat Quay ! They have alot alot of board games for you to play and choose a main course to dine while you play ! for a few hours for the price of 1 ! 

If you need a place to spend your day away , I will recommend this kind of cafe !! 

There is one call St Games at The Cathay. They need you to purchase the 5 dollars members before you can go in if you are a first timer ! I personally think it's a fail strategy to make your customer come back lor ! 

You can either like make it if you play finish for the first time, you can choose to purchase the member at a cheaper price ! instead of asking people to buy before they even tried your game ! 

And okay ! Enough of craps ! So last week I went to Play Nation to play !! happy hour ! 15 bucks in total for 4 hours ah I think. With free flow of drinks , I didnt get any meal :) meal is $6.50 Extra !

Unlike the Mind Cafe which only have board games, Playnation provide both board games and console like xbox, wii and kinect ! They also have rooms ! must need to reserve I think ! more privacy ! haha ! 

If not you can choose to play like this ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

And ya that's us haha ! 

Photobucket

We chose Rockband and Rayman ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

it was a well spent 15 bucks for 4 hours.. You can change games if you want to.. as long as it's available ! 

It's quite comfortable actually haha ! 

Most of the games there allow up to 4 players to play at one time so no worries ! Bring your friends along ! 


Photobucket

Ciao ! :P

Yes I photoshopped haha ! Cos nothing to do :P ! I dont need contact lens too :(