Audi Fashion Festival : Francis Cheong

Photobucket

I attended the Francis Cheong Fashion Show at Audi Fest 2011 ! Big thanks to Winston ! :)

It was my second fashion event that I went for after Men's fashion week was held months ago ! and I'm starting to love going to fashion event !

And Yay ! I finally met up with all my Men's Fashion week colleagues whom I worked with in a team ! Winston, Dickson not forgetting new friends I met, Julius, Danil , Aerenia ! Made some new friends at Audi Fest :) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

New Audi A1 and A7 were showcase as well ! Cool ! 

Photobucket

That's the runway ! 

and this time the media is so much more exaggerate than MFW ! 

Photobucket

Look ! it's so crowded LOL ! but I still miss standing there spamming photos :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She somehow look into my camera ! (Y) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im pretty amazed with this hair omg ! wonder how long they take to perm it and hold it up there.. hmm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pamelyn Chee, a Celeb From Fly Entertainment 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Irene ang ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The first African Model I saw ! Damn Cool ! They are so unique in the model industry to me lol ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This remind me of Monkey God Sun Wu Kong's Feather ! Would you dare to wear those out? haha 

Photobucket

Here comes Christy Chung ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is gorgeous ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of her clothing she wear when advertising for Marie France Bodyline is designed by Francis Cheong ! 
That explains why she is here at the show yo ! :D

Photobucket

Francis Cheong receiving flowers ! at least 5 flowers were given to him lol ! No hand to hold ! 

Photobucket

This were the friends that were there ! :D 
I saw yingzi there too ! 

Photobucket

Dawn yang was there too ! She knew I was taking photos of her I think ! :X haha !

Photobucket

Danil ! 

Photobucket

Aerenia ! 

Photobucket

Far Left is Dickson ! Far right is Winston ! Happy to see them again ! :D 

It was a great and successful show ! It was Awesome ! 
Had some white wine and catching up with those guys at the after party and then rushed for last train ! :) 

For More Photos : View Here 
Photographer by LeonGraphy. Copyright Reserved. Please ask for permission before using this photos Thankyou.