Fly Aeroplane..

How Do you feel when you kena put aeroplane ?

Some of you might have heard that one thing I hate is being late for appointments or any event or meetup with friends , the one thing that Im gonna say about today is being put aeroplane..

Kena put aeroplane means that the person you meeting later decides to backout for the meeting.

How does it feels like? The feeling can be described using this scenario below.

You are working as a salesman selling for example a computer or printer.

Customer : " I want to buy that printer"

So after you confirm that the customer want to get it and then you went to the warehouse behind to carry that GOD DAMN BIG PRINTER OUT for him.

then here is what the customer say

" hmm, Sorry I think I saw some other brands of printer at the other side, I would like to consider again. I will come back later "

And So because of that You gonna bring that GOD DAMN BIG PRINTER back to the warehouse. If me , I guess I would be swearing and cursing in my heart about this customer. You think this printer very light meh?

The moral of the story :

THINK PROPERLY BEFORE YOU PROMISE SOMEONE !

IF YOU CANT MAKE IT, PLEASE TELL THEM AS EARLY AS YOU CAN.

P/s : I am pissed not of the person. I am pissed because of the action , It just screws all my plans. If it affect me alone then it's fine, but usually it's not.

So you tell me how you feel when you kena aeroplane lor?