NDP Parade Part 1

I went for have a look at the ndp parade 2 weeks ago and last week, First one I went with Hong an and Shao Quan, Had my first fireworks shoot of my life :) Enjoy the Singapore National Day Parade!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even the tourist over at the hotel is enjoying it !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The little girl waving to the ns men ! and they waved back !

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now for the fireworks ! Pardon for the lousy shots :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tune for my next ndp post which consist of more fireworks photos ! :)