City Celebrations With Beast

Finally Here are some of the photos I took during Beast Performance at City Celebrations !

Few songs too, Oasis, Mystery, Bad Girl and Finale SHOCK !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and then he stripped after the mc asked them who is the fittest? haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And there you go BEAST ! Once again Im thankful to Samsung for inviting :) One day I hope to gain more access as a photographer ! Not a blogger ! For Freelance photography Services for Events Do Contact me :) STAY tune for next post ! ELECTRICO !!! My best set of photos collection so far I feel ! ^^