Pizza Hut Presents You BIG BITES PIZZA !

Hello Everyone !! Remember yesterday I tweeted that this Review will be up today !? haha yea !

It's about PIZZA ! from Pizza hut ! I was invited by Calvin to join him and co for the food tasting of a new pizza flavour developed by him and Pizza hut that will be Launch on 14 July ! Which is ? TOMORROW ! and for your info , We are The First few to taste this pizza before it's launch island-wide ! Wooohoo !

And it's called the BIG BITES PIZZA ! Wondering why is it called BIG BITES PIZZA?

Let me Show You ! MUAHAHA ! *drum rolls*


Photobucket

See ! This is how it looks like :D For this pizza , You are entitled to choose the toppings from the Classic and Supremes Selection ! Additional to that , there is also European Herb Chicken Meatballs and Shrimp Croutons , Sound nice to you? I tell you , it Tastes BETTER !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hawaiian

Photobucket
Photobucket


We were served with the Hawaiian and Super Supreme BIG BITES Pizza. YES ! I love hawaiian ! Because of the Sweet Pineapple on the pizza ! So Good that You can choose the toppings of your preference right!? Never have to worry about " I cant eat because I don't eat this certain toppings" ! Thumbs up* Look at the colour of the Pizza ! It's tempting me to go have it again !! Who wanna join me?!!

Photobucket

It's such a great idea to have both meatballs and shrimp croutons on the Pizza ! And yes yes ! they shared with me How to eat Pizza yesterday ! haha Not that I don't know how to eat but they say the correct way is to eat with hands ! but sadly, I cant, My teeth cannot bite ! So ya !

Remember to eat with your hands okay? Because till the last part of each piece of pizza you will have to do a BIG BITES of the meatball or shrimp croutons ! Like that then got the "feel" right? If not use the knife slice into half and eat ! How bored can that be?

Talking about the meatball and shrimp croutons! I feel that it's really very tasty when I had the first bite! It wasn't that hard as I thought.. well anything that I could bite is consider soft ! Good for people who have soft teeth or rather MISSING tooth ! :D , Shrimp croutons was nice too ! Wasn't a big fan of shrimp because I kind of allergy to it ! But I just EAT ONLY ! Risking haha :P


After having the pizza, We had extra pasta too ! given by the courtesy of Pizza hut :D

Photobucket

Turkey Bacon Carbonara

Photobucket

Spicy Chicken Pomodoro

Photobucket

Basil Crayfish

And Since we love taking food photos ! We decided to combine the 3 pastas together !

Tadah ! this is the end product ! Nice work by Amanda and Calvin !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay ! Back to the Main food ! The BIG BITES Pizza will be launched this Wednesday 14th July at all Pizza Hut Outlets ISLAND WIDE ! Take note, its island wide I dun care which corner of Singapore you at ! Go get it ! It's available for dine in, take-away and also delivery. It is also available in a set which includes one BIG BITES Pizza, 2 drinks and 2 soup for just $29.90 !

Do take note, it is just available for a certain period ! Dun wait and go for it when it's out tomorrow ! I have get my BIG BITES ! NOW GET YOURS !

Pizza Hut Website For more information : http://www.pizzahut.com.sg/
Pizza Hut Twitter : @PizzaHut_SG
Pizza Hut Facebook : Pizza Hut Singapore

Photos Copyright Reserved to Khoo Jing Long, Owner of http://november-days.blogspot.com