Movie Night Out " DESPICABLE ME "

Hello Everyone !!! (Review for Movie is Below )

I had a great movie yesterday !!! And yes ! itssss DESPICABLE ME !

thanks to Omy , I was given a pair of tickets ! So together I brought Don along !

Upon reaching we saw 2 mascot !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had a photo with the mascot first when we reached the place ! SOOOOOOOOoooo DAmn cute !

And while waiting we went to take some stickers ! So cuteee ! hahah !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See See ! Nice right ! Dun jealous :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jiaqi where you looking? haha ! After all reached , we collected our tickets and went for the movie !

Photobucket

In the theatre !

After the movie, they had an interview, due to my ugly teeth, I skipped that :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Check out the movie review below !

REVIEW ! YES ! IT's NICE ! definitely !

Despicable Me Pictures, Images and Photos

IF you ask me about this movies ! I can remember AGNES the most !

She is so cute !

Annoying Noise Pictures, Images and Photos


In this movie, it shows how love for a children can change how an adult behaves.

Photobucket

GRU the main character in this movie, Changed his bad behaviour of being a bad guy to a father-liked guy towards the 3 girls, agnes, edith and margo !

They have to fight against the bad guy call VECTOR !

Photobucket

and here are the accomplices too !

despicable me Pictures, Images and Photos

They are also very cute !! especially their behaviour ! So blur !

*
*
*
*
Photobucket


And in the end ! of course they almost lost each other but NO ! they were back together happily ! As for how they got back together ? IM not gonna tell you :p !

CATCH IT IN CINEMA ON 8 JULY !

I rate this movie 4.5/5 ! VERY WORTH IT !!