Taking a Break Away From The Stressful Singapore Part 2

Continuing From Part 1...

After my sumptuous meal ! I had a walk on the crowded street and told some photo. All using 50mm F1.8 as I do not want my longer lens to get hit by anyone haha

Some Street photos I took ! No Composition! DAMN IT !

Photobucket

Always put your bags infront to prevent pick pocket !

Photobucket

having a chill out at night with a friend just beside the street.

Photobucket

He would have been jailed for selling those fake gucci and lv !

Photobucket

Night Street Food ! Carrot Cake Smell very Nice but Very crowded So I didnt get to try it !

Photobucket

Photobucket

them buying some stuffs !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last but not least before we leave the street to the carpark, we saw this ang moh guy with this I dunno what lizard on his shoulder ! So scary and eerie omg !


Day 2

Me and my mum woke up the earliest haha, Cos we were not used to sleeping outside ( means anywhere than our house ) And sooo, We waited for the others to wake up and we went for our breakfast ! had porridge for breakfast ! Quite nice ! Other's had noodles and laksa? Ya i think so.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And While moving on later, We went on to malacca for some shopping but found nothing because their shopping center is just so boring haha And I saw these houses with so high antenna !

Photobucket

I was told that these antenna can reach Singapore's Channel as well ! O.o Impressive !

And for the rest of the day we stayed at my mum's friend house to rest and had lunch cooked by her mum ! Bak kut teh ! Taste quite nice ! I now then realise I didnt took photo of it !! ARGH !

On sunday, They always had gathering with their sister and brothers so ya CHILDREN ! MANY!

Took Some shots too !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are cute huh? haha But still Im scared of having Children !

My mum's friend was quite a good singer and she is having her competition today ! good luck to her !

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here's my mum if you haven guess which is ! haha

Photobucket


And so, Here I end my Post about my Msia Trip. Conclusion ! I still did not forget her after this trip But now im fine ! I hope she is doing well with her new boyf. School 's Starting on Monday, Exams on Tuesday and Wednesday ! Outing and Outings ! I need more events ! haha

Thanks for reading and I hope You Enjoy Reading my trip ! Ciaos :D