Taking a Break Away From The Stressful Singapore Part 1

Hello Fellow Friends !

This is another very photo post ! Gonna post quite a bit of photos that I took when I went to malaysia last week. Well, The main purpose to go there wasn't to have fun, But since I was looking for a way to get distracted from her. and Just nice my mum had an extra slot So I went there to relax and live without internet for 2 days ! It was a great experience to me waking up by rooster and seeing kitten for the first time of my life I guess?



Okay, Upon reaching Msia, Muar was the first place I went to cause my mum's friend was staying there and she drives ! Of course we had to take a coach in first LAH !

We had our first meal at a very typical coffee shop that might be seen in singapore when I was young? But now no, sad to say :(

Photobucket

Food we had like otah, Wanton noodles, grass jelly and Satay Stick and Cockles( Ithinkso) Stick

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Never seen this in singapore? haha I dun dare to eat this ! look so scary !

Photobucket

The big classic rooster bowl ! DAMN BIG !

Photobucket

Famous wanton noodle !

Photobucket

Working Hard to Earn for a living..

Photobucket

Photobucket

OTW to my mum's friend house. Some of this old houses that we cant find in Singapore !

Let's see some of the animal I see behind her house yard !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Followed on, We went to the crocodile farm for a walk ! They have really big Crocodiles man !

Photobucket

Saw this before entering ! How cool can it be if you see this in singapore orchard road? HAHA !

Photobucket

A group photo for my mum and them ! One is my mum and 3 is single CAn you Guess? LOL!

SPAM CROCS PHOTO NOW !!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then other animals in the farm !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess what is this? a type of tortoise !

Photobucket

BIRDS now

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


their feet so cute !!! wonder what it is looking for in the pond? haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

om nom nom *

Photobucket

Photobucket

bad shot here due to reflection !


That's about it for the crocs farm, after that we went for a walk and then to a night street cum dinner ! We had Chicken Rice Ball for Dinner ! Shall Tempt you with my food now muahahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fishball ? Rice ball?

Photobucket

First time trying this Rice ball and Well I guess Im still more used to the traditional rice as it has more fragrant in it ! The Chicken and other side dishes was nice too ! It Cost around 20 bucks for this whole meal only ! Damn worth it right !? HAHA

OKay, And I shall stop here and Continue it in my next post which is PART 2 for the night activities I had and day 2 !

More photos More Story, Stay tune. To be Continued..