Yog 99 days countdown @Scape

HArlo Everybody ! Its Monday again ! which means? A new week !

Everyone is tired right? and while you guys are resting last friday !

I headed down to the YOG 99 days countdown at scape building !

Thanks chrong meng ( my in charge ) for the notice !

And SOOOOOoooooooOOO , I chiong down immediately after my school because I was told that the event starts at 530pm ! and actually its later than that ! luckily I did not skip my revision in school ^^

Photobucket

Upon reaching , I saw chrong meng already ! haha and then i went in. Tight security But I thought it was well managed !

AND IT was freaking crowded !

Photobucket

oF COS , Official team photographer from different newspaper was there !

Photobucket

Performers getting ready at backstage !

Photobucket

Then the event started with 3 host !

Photobucket

And let's the pictures Bring you the atmosphere there ! Let's go

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ANd then celebrities appear !

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then doing the speech for volunteer !

Photobucket

And of cos it's time to countdown !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AND we celebrate the joy !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The end !

I had lot's of fun taking photos there ! I cant wait for YOG ! Woohoo ! Good news I might be getting new lens soon ! :D

Stay Tune for the next post ! Photoshoot of AndyStorm and Joyce !


P/s: Photos are Copyright Reserved to http://november-days.blogspot.com and myself. Please ask for permission to use the photos thankyou.