Blogger Photoshoot Series 1

Photobucket

Hello everyone ! Miss me !? ?? Remember weeks ago I mentioned that I am going to do a photoshoot for Andy for memories because he will be entering the army this year and his hair is "blonde" now ! Joyce join us too !

Firstly, we headed out to yew tee railway ! but in return no photos taken ! before we could not find our DREAM place at the railway and it was going to rain !

And SOOOO !!! we went down to haji lane instead cos andy wanted emo shots at the graffiti wall ! and SOOOO ! we 3 gundu nv go before and in the end cannot find also ! =.=

In the end, we went to the national museum ! So Let's look at the photos now !

P/s : I am first time doing modelling shoot ! This is Just a favour for my friend ! Do help me along photographers out there ! thank so much ! Sorry if I spoil your eyesight if it is too lousy ! First time mah :(

-

Photobucket

The Cover Page ! This was taken the at our first location that we decided in the museum !
Simply done because they all got modelling experience !


Photobucket

Down the escalator ! Not as what we expected to do but just a very simple candid that I took for them ! I pretty love this photo !

At our next location is a tough one as we had to be fast to avoid getting caught by the security haha !

Photobucket

Both wanted this position so faster jump up sit and shot and RUN !! I struggle to take this ! , dunno why but the photos just turn out pretty weird not as what I wanted !

Photobucket

This was pretty over edit I guess, but It do looks like it's drawn by poster colours ? This is the only photo that got andy looking into the camera ! treasure it haha !

Andy also had some personal shots here !

Photobucket

His hair is just so striking huh? haha !

-
Next , we went outdoor to the stairs where the sky are in the picture ! Kinda love the building there yea !

Photobucket

Some of wide angle shots ! Pretty okay i guess? Looks fine to me haha !

Photobucket

This is taken otw to our last location for our shoot !
As usual my favourite Black and White !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this last picture is taken directly opposite from them ! Always love to take wide angle shot !
but somehow I feel I dun have the 'eye' yet gonna practice more !

-

Okay ! , So overall how's my photo? Do comment about it under this post ! No one learn without comments ! All the intention of this photos is for the two bloggers ! I wanted to keep some photo of andy with his hair haha ! I am organising another one soon ! most probably ! For Meldric's Banner and for my banner! Stay tune ! Cheers :D

Copyright reserved to Grey Photography and Leon Khoo , Permission needed before using the photos for personal and commercial purposes.