How to COMMENT IN MY BLOG !!!

Tag/Comment @ HERE ! CLICK IT!

A brief description WHY my comment BOX so weird SPECIAL ?

ANS : Because this comment box will not be saved if the URL is changed this is why I have to Give a link in every single POST of mine.

Common Question : Why does my main page have a comment box as well !
ANS: If you are not commenting about my blog POST , then you can comment there !
If you want to Comment on my blog POST , Follow the tutorial below !

NOW THE TUTORIAL ! :D

Step 1 :

You Should See this" Tag @ HERE or Tag/Comment @ HERE CLICK IT !" at each of my post.
So yea simply CLICK it and you should be directed to a page that has only my POST !




Step 2 :
This is how the URL ( Website) should look like !


http://november-days.blogspot.com/2010/01/which-is-nicer-i-need-your-views.html

Step 3 :
GO to the right side of the Page and COMMENT !!


Photobucket

Hope This tutorial helps :D

Tag/Comment @ HERE ! CLICK IT!