I'M BACK WITH HER !!! after 2 weeks, i realise i cant get over her so yea, i got back with her.
pls, my frens dun shoot me with lots of question about this and that lol. thankyou very muchy.

Went to school today wif nyssa again.
I had Entrepreneurship today, dunno whether spell correct anot lol ! haha lazy check. yea today's team will be with me for another 14 weeks , hopefully I will be able to do well ! GOGOGO !

Oh ya, I went for briefing for the KFC survey job, oh yea I think I have to find some people to come help help liao haha ;D quite challenging like what swiszy said before.. saturday 11-4pm at suntec, 5-9pm at jurong point (both at KFC)

GOSH TMR IS MATHS IM SO GONNA DIE !! LOL.. GG to me

I seriously need some badminton and get my 7D asap.. the advertisment on the tv is so tempting ! omg T.T

okay im off !! bye and take care !!