Gosh wanted to upload Photos but Photobucket is DOWN DOWN DOWN !! URGH !

Nvm, It Shall Not Stop mE from BloggGing RIGHT !?

Okay, Had Entrepreneurship Today. Pretty Fine.
Oh I had a Good time with my classmates today hah. Walked to Mrt together. Not bad.. with joix, Edna,benji, zhihao, and lyn.

Btw, I went down ytd To BukiT Timah To collect my Surveys for this coming Friday Sat and Mon. Gosh this time so many ! although more money bUT !!! hard to do u noe ! ROAR  ! Nvm Since getting Dslr next month, Money is never too much for mE ! HEHE hopefully dun have to borrow money from my mum. ! :D

After that headed to clementi for chicken rice ALONE ! PAthetic ! I have never bEeen such a loner before la ! ROAR LOL.

Then home sweet home. Gonna be tired for this coming weekend sian. AT BEDOK !! Hopefully my dad can fetch me and huihui down for work. IF NOT the train trip, NEVER BLUFF U >.< will be DAMn BorRRRing LA ! :(

ANDD Before i forget ehh hahah old liao.. forget what to type..

I just went for a jog.. Jelly legs LOL sian, I seriously nEEd to ExerCise mOre yea ! I AM IN A SPORTS COURSE U NOE ! MUST EXERCISE !

OKAY PEOPLE ! SINCE PHOTOBUCKET IS DOWN I CANT POST MY zilian PHOTO haha ! Just Kidding .

I not ZilIan ok !

AND SORRY FOR THE UGLY BANNER THERE ! due to some personal reasons. yea ,
WAIT FOR MY UPCOMING BANNER KAY ! :D

OPPS OPPS ( EDITED AH !)

PHOTOBUCKET JUST NICE UP LE HAHA !
Shall End off with a picture of me !  Sorry For the NOoOOOb Quality of photos ! taken by 2 mp nia BoBian.


Photobucket

Take care people :D


it seems like u are happier.
all the best.