YOYOYO ITS FIRST DAY OF AUGUST YEA ~

haha a brand new month

I HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A ENJOYABLE MONTH LOOOOoooool

like bai nian haha nvm CNY coming real fast de ;D

Okay let's talk about what I do on the last Wednesday

Me and my classmates went for bball after school haha feel so good after sweating man ! so long nv exercise bones stiff liao crack*

Had a good time man thanks guys ~

Erm then after that at night I went for a Talk on Inspirations for photography.

The speaker of this talk is Mr Goh Kim Hui maybe some have saw him on newspaper before for his YING &YANG elements of shooting.

It’s at boon lay CC, I went with my Neighbour Uncle as he's the one who recommend me to go for it yea.

Well he was also a photographer ~ a studio photographer shooting models yea haha during the bus trip to BL CC he share really alot of stuff wif me about studio lighting haha

Okay what this Mr Goh Shared was his 20 to 30 years of business shooting which is those product commercial de photographer I heard got quite a good pay haha.

He shared some elements that he use for his shooting which I think is quite useful leh not bad not bad ~~

Today !!! went for a movie call The Hangover ~~ with dum dum ~

hangover Pictures, Images and Photos

NICE SHOW !!  its a nc16 show and the show was like ‘I am so fucked’ , ‘ this is so fucked’ haha wth who cares as long as its funny haha ~~

Go watch people ~~

Lastly, I want to say thank you to all my L4D classmates haha for making this few night a very very funny and enjoyable night haha ~~

left 4 dead survivors Pictures, Images and Photos

OKAY BYE PEOPLE TAG AND CLICK MY NUFFNANGS AD IF YOU CAN PLS THANKYOU ITS STILL STUCK AT 20 CENTS PITY ME LUH HAHA ~~ TAG ALSO Y U ALL LIKE TO VIEW BUT NV TAG !!!!!! ROARRRR