HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KHAIRUL !!!!
STOP SAYING U ARE OLD MAN ~~ haha
hope you like the crazy present that we bought for u haha ;D

today had science lesson !!
RENNY is back from reservist haha with short cute hair lmaos

well he is such a fun faci to play with, can play checkers, reversi, he plays facebook games too mafia war also blah blah

had redemption today ~!! because of the ashray who make me got a C last week basket. haha

Hais , I m really sad to say I'm changing class in 2 weeks time.

WHen I just got close to my few frens and now its time to leave each other? FUCK MAN

WHy do we need to change !!! after parting from secondary school which is so sad already now another one? wtf wtf !!

I can do nothing but to spend as many time with them as possible and do as many crazy things as we could SAILOR !!

Actually I do not have much to post , this is just what I feel now so bye people ~~ nights. tag me yea and click on my nuffnang ads !! ;D

take care.. black + white = grey =)