HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELDRIC LIM AKA SEXY SWISZ !!! NOE HIM FOR NEARLY TEN YEARS LOLS ! HAVE A NICE DAY !!

Photobucket


wooOoooo so long nv update blog !!! hope u guys are still viewing my blog yea ! haha

had my science UT2 on friday ~~ erm i guess half okay ba haha wun fail can le ^^
Wooo tmr UT again enterprise I think but I'm not studying it I guess cos its all common sense !

This enterprise Module is useless can =.= I nv learn anything about business all I learn is abit of POA and Team management =.= bored like $%^&*( rawr...

Went to Vivo with dumdum to get my free scoop of Ben & Jerry I Scream ~~ choose wat flavour ah?

yea yea !! chocolate brownie !! rmb le haha
okay la its nice but the scoop

is MACHIAM small =.=

O.O This is basically wat i did for this few days bah Wish Me Luck For Tmr Test !! TAG more haha Thanks ~~~

AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELDRIC !!!