Went to support my Junior today !
at cck ..
They are having semi finals today against
KRANJI
lols every year sure will meet de haha
saw some bmt fren too !
i guess i will still join badminton in Rp
i didnt lost the passion for it ,
its just i haven been touching it
seeing the court makes me feel like stepping it in again !
im so happy !
well .
they won 4-1
GOOD JOB GUYS

This Few Days had been talking about drumming stuffs with
JULIUS DA MA GE !
my drumming partner liao lols
share tis n that haha
DRUMMER !!! GATHER !!..
lols sound stupid sia me..

I MISS BADMINTON
I LOVE BADMINTON !!
I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BADMINTON !
DRUMS TOO !!
SOUL of MUSIC


blah last 2 days of work n im free ..
pretty busy wif chalet admin thingy too ppl
TIME TO PAY UP !!
LOLS..
FRIDAY IS THE WEST ZONE FINALS
BOON LAY VS FU HUA

come support guys !! haha
at je sports complex
g0sh i dun have pictures to upload so SRY guys ..
close ones shld noe i dun take pic often yea hehe^^

tis video of HomeComing by Hey Monday Drum Cover by tis
11 year old kid very nice

n his band below parrallel parking
cover for secret valentine by we the KINGs

make up by his brother n his cousins which consist of 3 sister
nice right n they are all under 18 yrs old only

they also perform outside
but nt at sg la haha

ENJOY!