Happy Valentine Day my friends !!
especially to those who are attached !!
those single dun sad la lols i also
here

i wish u all faster find ur love lols
well valentine day ? dun need wish me actually nth to wish also haha
its just another normal day !
ytd

i receive the letter from RP

RE:ADMISSION TO REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2009/2010
KHOO JING LONG ,S924XXXXZ

I am pleased to inform you that a place has been reserved for you in full time course
R27 Sports & Leisure Management , offered by the School of Sports, Health and Leisure in
Republic Polytechnic ( RP) commencing 20 April 2009

YAY !!
school starts at april 20 !! looking forward to it !!
i guess all my friends going poly must be excited too

RIGHT !

For those going Rp
enrolment starts at 10-13 march
this 4 days also they are selling
LAPTOP !!
tis yr de laptop is better compared to last yr if im nt wrong
all the laptop on sale at rp is 4gb ram de wahaha
n gd processor too mininum 1.8ghz i think i saw 2.66 de lols..
all less than 2k

Orientation Starts 15-17 april (compulsory)
gt camp bu nt compulsory , date is nt stated haha

BTW im nt sure if my batch needs to sign up for deferment to NS?
if anyone noes more detail kindly tell me ^^ thanks

weee gonna change my hair colour soon
as 10-13 march will be taking the photo for my RP Ezlink Card

anyway Belated Birthday to Liping ~

Time to Spend money !!
take care my frens.. :)