YESSSS FINALLY MY FOUTH CAP WAKAKA
SWEEE ahhhhh
haha
TA DAAAAA
dunno y choose wang zi just came up on my mind jiu make one lor
$25 haha ok la save 1 or 2 weeks only ...


full view...
front view
the tip of the cap my name !!
full collection i have now n I AM GONNA HAVE MORE THIS YEAR WAIT N SEEE!!

Tagged by SIMYEE ; SHORTIE LADY
Rules : Blogger that has been tag has to post 10 random facts or habit about themselves. And at the end of it, blogger has to tag ten peeps to do this quiz :) and of course tell them they have been tagged.
write this at ur blog later.

1.I LOVE CAPS !!! WANT LOTS AND LOTS OF IT
2.I LOVE HEADBUG...
3.I HATE HONGSTER !!!!
4.I DUN USUALLY TELL ANYONE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.
5.I LOVE BADMINTON AND I MISS IT !!
6.I AM CONFUSED WIF SOMETHING.....
7.I HAVE LESS FREN THAT I CAN SHARE THINGS WIF
8.I LOVE MY COMPUTER LOLS
9.I LOVE MY HAIR , DUN WAN CUT LEH !!
10.I WANT PASS MY O LEVEL AND DYE MY HAIR

lols dunno wat to write anyhow la

ALL THIS GINA I TAGG MUST DO !!
1.Meldric
2.kaixin
3.Siya
4.Caiwen
5.Cheryl
6.Liting
dunnno liao la as u see i dun have much male frens who blog ? rofl

tagss. replies..
DeadDuck, u find lor y me =.=
Simyee.. haha u noob la