GaGa Experience !

I was at Lady GaGa Showcase at MBS previously !!! It was totally awesome ! I am a greater fan of her now ! Her live performance was that good man ! So unique and her design of the stage is so AWESOME !

Okay too much use of awesome but it's amazing to see her live infront of me so near and performing many top hits song like Just dance, Judas, Born this way, Telephone, Alejandro and more ! A total of 7 songs were sang that day.

And on by the way she is here for Amped 2.0 brought to you by Singtel ! And she also announced that her world tour concert in Singapore will be next year !

I attended the press conference in the noon ! and this is her outfit !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that heels man ! 

It was a very very short conference though, we waited 2 to 3 hours and it only lasted 7.5mins ! 

And well as what we didn't expect was , Fun pack song was mentioned LOL ! I shall not go into details. 
The reporter failed to finish his question anyway :P

Let's look at the crowd before the showcase !! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They were singing born this way by gaga and I was like telling Jayden that : their parents would not wish that they were born this way cause they are all singing , " baby I was born this way " LOL ! Look at how they dress ! I would not say they are crazy but they put so much effort to dress up !! admire* LOL !

Next to the showcase ! 

Photobucket

I whip my hair back and fore ! haha just kidding :P 

Enjoy the rest of the photos ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a blast I tell you ~~~ ! haha 


Special thanks to Darryl and Hisham For this event :)