The First and Maybe the Last time here...

It's my first time here at Tanjong pagar railway station ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always wanted to come here but could not find the time to ! 

and I learn that they are ending operation end of this month ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So me and Hong an walk around inside first before heading to the track. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss this kind of coffeeshop !! Bring back memories when I was young ! (Y) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After which we move on to Singapore Flyer area wanting to catch some sunset but there no sun LOL ! 

Nevermind, we make use of what we can and try shooting ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried new stuff too ! Keep learning ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

BOKEH !!! ~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chui face ! need a haircut soon too ! :P 

Then we had popeye for dinner and headed home after awhile ! 

Hope you enjoy the photo sharing in this post ! cya soon ! more Danbo updates next post ! :D