$4 Manhattan Fish Market Deal !

Photobucket

Many of friends should have know Manhattan fish market is out of my favourite dine out place ! Because why ? It's cheap and nice ! Not like Fish & Co. Expensive but actually taste more or less like MFW ! Mayb because I cant taste the difference? Service also not as good as MFW !  AHh blah Watever right? HAha ! I still love MFW more !!

So When I heard about this $4 dollar meal fish & chips from calvintimo , I was thinking how can I miss this ? I'm a big fan of manhattan ! This is my favourite meal I will order in manhanttan. Because's it's cheap hah! Oh yea. I'm that cheap ! Poor what :P Original Price at $10 :) And just nice I'm meetin dawn the next day ! So We decided to have that for dinner ! :D :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again ! everytime my face look so unnatural :S dunno why haha ! 
As usual I will add in the perfect catch for 4 or 5 bucks more got one soup and drinks :) 

Here comes our fishes!!! 

Photobucket

Look exactly the same as what I always had ! :) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kai Dong lo !!! 

I always super kiasu when I come MFW. I asked for many many tar tar sauce.. At least 4 those small cups they gave us. HAHA ! but they still happily give me one ! (Y) 

I cant live without sauces !

After that went up to OC to slack.. Been quite awhile since I went there.. hmm 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this love escalator as always..

Anyone Miss my face? ! I haven been appearing for long ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah beng face or what?! I dont give a shit HAHA ! =p 

Photobucket

Take 1 LOL! 

Photobucket

Take 2 . 

Photobucket

Not heavy ah!? haha 

Photobucket

Love the view !!! Super windy up here. 

For a moment, I feel so relax without having to think of anything. 

Had a small talk and lepak around then home ! 

Photobucket

CIAO !