2 days of RAM Workshop ! FUN and Laughter !!

Hey yo people ! haven been updating for quite awhile ! How's my APAD so far? :) hope its good yea ! haha

Last week I finally finished my 2 days course ! If you have been following my twitter ! I tweeted my earliest tweet after like dunno how many donkey years haha ! yes ! woke up at 7am ! because my course start at 9am at jalan besar stadium !! I stayed pioneer btw ! :(

Photobucket

Introducing to you ! Mr handsome !! 

haha of course it's not my name tag !! it's THICK SKIN SAFFWAN !

Yes below is saffwan 

Photobucket

Only he so thick skin call himself handsome hAHA ! 

Photobucket

here is my name tag haha ! second day one dun need write name so I draw ! :P

Photobucket

And oh yea we got our shirt !! I love to collect shirts ! haha 

Photobucket

Here is the sports safety shirt with a sports council logo infront ! (Y) 

Photobucket

and there go saffwan going to suck up to our lecturer for the course HAhaha by writing PRETTY TEACHER !!

Photobucket

here is the proof ! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

jeanice like a hardworking ah ! actually i think is because her handwriting nicest so she is writing haha (shh! dont let her know ) :P 

Photobucket

then we had a psychological question and ans discussion haha that's when the joke starts ! 

Photobucket

this is how funny our ans is ! LOL !

Lastly ending wif Miss Rubbish ! 

Photobucket

Thanks for all the fun people ! see you guys when school reopens !!