ISOMorphist Competition at Geylang Serai CC

Oh yea, Sorry Overdue post ! , I went to Geylang Serai CC for the ceremony for this photographer competition call ISOMorphist by the theme call "My Home". Well I didnt win ! sadly :( nvm Grats to those who won ! made a friend call kai wen too ! haha he got consolation prize ! okay la not bad he got a eneloop family pack !

Let me show u the top 3 and the consolation photos :)

Photobucket

First Prize

Photobucket

Second Prize

Photobucket

Third Prize

Below all are consolation

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This ceremony also marks the opening of their photography Studio in Geylang Serai ! I had the opportunity to try it out first because 2 of the members there is my YOG Leader ! muahaha

Photobucket

So here is Ryan My Yog Leader haha ! Not very good taken as we were testing the lighting !

Okay wait for my next post with more photos from bugis ! :)