PhotoShoot Series 2

Well Well Well, having look at the sneak preview of meldric and hoeyeen's photoshoot , I guess you guys cant wait to see the rest of it right? and now ! let's see then !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-

And moving On we went to musuem to take some shots too ! I guess I still Suck at it ! argh !

-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dang ! , that's all haha ! Had a nice experience at the bukit timah railway ! however it's advised to mind the rust on the track ! I have many photos to share but not much words ! But I will try to share as much as possible ! Bye peeps :D