My 2nd time to Marina Barrage !

Hello peeps :D

Miss me? haha

Remember weeks ago , I mentioned in my twitter that Im going to Marina Barrage for a picnic/Kite flying with my fellow blogger friends?

And finally I got the Feel to do this post ! Sorry for the late because there are just too many photos causing me to not know where to start from haha !

Okay no further talking Let's start !

Wonder what I can prepare for the picnic? haha This is my production !!! Although it's just FRUITS =.= But I chop it inside slices okay ! by Myself ! and my mum for the apple cos I had something on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tadah !


And so the day started ! I met up with this group of people who makes my day !

Group photo before taking shuttle bus ! Andy took this

Photobucket


upon reaching, We found a good place and lay our mat !

what's next? Of course food la !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Process of making Choc Fondue which Jiaqi Brought !

Photobucket

Took some groups photo then !

Photobucket

Photobucket


And then some of them decide to go for kite flying !

Photobucket

Let's enjoy the photos !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did some Fun shots too !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



NEXT is how we celebrate yingzi birthday haha !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As the rain is approaching , we seek hideout !

Photobucket

My danbo is curious for Indoor Choc Fondue too !

Photobucket

Polaroid fever !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Im scared LOL !

Photobucket

The end !

Thanks for making life so wonderful with you people ! I really recover a lot ! thanks !

Stay Tune for My next few post ! Lots of pictures/photos !