Imprint Opening @ Red Dot Design Museum

Photobucket

Ho Yea ! Back to blogging time ! Hello Everyone ! How are you guys?

Previously I received an email from OMY regarding an invite to an event. The opening of IMprint Exhibition at Red dot Design Museum !

And it was held yesterday ! Only familiar person I saw was June and Hongpeng.

Here it is Imprint Opening !

Photobucket

Held at this museum that I have never came before !


Upon reaching, me and June grab some souvenirs at the counter , and the overseas friends is trying out the bubble ! Why? Because they are inspire by this guy !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And after awhile, The opening speech is done and we had some refreshments !


Photobucket


Performance were done by one artist. Let's all crowd around and have a look at it !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at the children looking at the art ! Must be imagining that one day they will be there performing arts yea haha !

Photobucket

Photobucket

The end product !

Now let's look at some of the other's art pieces.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Now I turn this art into another type ! Look at these ! BOO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And Before I go ! One of the visitors "become" a model in my photo accidentally haha

Photobucket


The events end after around 1 hour plus. Well , it was rather an interesting experience for me as I have never seen such performance before.

If you are interest in art pieces. Do visit the Red dot design museum. Nearest Mrt is Tanjong Pagar , exit B ! :D THanks OMy for the Invites :D Cheers !