OKAY ! IM finally got the inspiration and mood to blog man ! Finally My mood is back. Can say that I change very fast after a breakup or what I dun care becos I know I am happy not becos I have forget about her. and is I have let her go and rather see her happy ba.

Why so emo? ! Nonono ! I have many events to blog about ! So last wednesday I was invited by ash to accompany him for the hippo tour organise by OMY and POMO ..

coincidentally , we met andy ,forest ,hp and aso don at plaza sing kfc ! hahah june and yingzi joined us later on at the singapore national museum !

While waiting , as usual we camwhore right?!

take 1 ! smile :D

Photobucket

take 2 !
Photobucket

After on we were seperated to follow 100.3fm while yingzi and june went to the 91.3fm bus !

So here are those on 100.3fm !

Photobucket

and then a group meet up at chijmes ! (ithinkispellcorrect?)

Photobucket

aftermath, I dunno what happen to the schedule by two different fm. But we were
brought to pomo for japan food !

So lets CHEERS !

Photobucket


The best part of the whole dinner was the dessert part haha !
A group photo of us ! eating the balloon ice cream? haha

Photobucket

you never knew how horny decent bloggers are ! AHAHAHA

After the event ended , we had a group photo with the dj from 100.3fm ;D

Photobucket

Here we are !

and

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
here we go heading home !

Photobucket

Big thanks to Nights out Bras Basah Bugis by OMY and POMO for the invite
and not forget ash ! :D

For more Details : http://omy.sg