Punggol Beach , CBD Area

" Trip to Punggol Beach and Esplanade ! "

Oh Yea ! Back to Blogging. Gonna post Some pictures that I took from my punggol beach and Esplanade trip with my fren Hong an , Pentax user!

I borrowed 70-200mm Sigma and manfrotto tripod from my tutor.
So me and hong an took the train down all the way down to PUNGGOL ! ARGH FROM PIONEER !

DAM FREAKING FARRRRRR ! no offence to people staying on purple line BUT I HATE PURPUR LINEEE HAHAH

Let's look at some of the photos taken ! We reached around 4 or 5 plus to wait for the sunset haha :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My fren over there lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got Some shot of small crab sorry that lens abit sot le so ya , wasnt well done !

Photobucket

Shots of bird I didnt upload all here perhaps will upload in facebook. Lazy u noeee !

Photobucket

Testing of silky/ smoky water on the sea !

Photobucket

Saw this on my previous post? haha very nice footprint ( why the footprint look so light ? )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sun setting !

Photobucket

Down down down !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Purple Sky So nice :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last shot before we left the beach for esplanade !

Photobucket

So there he is my fren. Using my tripod cos his too small !

Photobucket

Concert as usual there ! Testing with 12800 Iso !

Photobucket

Wasnt nicely done as well ! Over exposed at some parts of the building ! first time mah Dun lidat :( give chance ! i will do better next time ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Testing with black card but too over le :(

Photobucket

same for this ! will try harder next time !

Photobucket

act act yi xia HAHA !

Photobucket

My first photo of my full equipment !

Photobucket

Last picture before I end ! Was not well done at all ! I forgotten the rule of third totally !

Okay I'm DONE ! After this experience I learn alot more about my photography ! practice makes perfect ! Jiayou Photographers out there !

P/s : Rights of these photos belong to me and Hong an , Please ask for permission before using them.

Tag please people :D

WOOOOOoooOOOoooOOOHooooOOOooOOOO